Reservations for rooms at the Hope Hotel will open July 18th, 2023 at 9:00 am eastern. Please note this date has changed from what the hotel had posted during checkout due to a scheduling conflict.
Do not call them before that time. You can get room reservations by phone only. If you try to book online, you will see that there are no rooms for those dates. Every room in the Hope Hotel has been blocked for Contesters and DXers for Hamvention week. Starting Tuesday, July 18th, 2023, at 9 AM EDT, you can call 937-879-2696 and ask for a reservation in the Contest University 2024 room block. There is no minimum night commitment. The room rate is $152 per night plus tax and that includes a hot buffet breakfast each day of your stay. The room rate is the same for a single queen, two queens or a single king with a pull out.
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday night, May 15, 2024 for the first night of the 2024 Contest Super Suite at the Hope Hotel.
Contest University will be held on Thursday May 16, 2024, from 7:00am to 5:00pm, at the Hope Hotel in Dayton, Ohio. This is the day before the Dayton Hamvention officially opens. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to gain knowledge that may take you years of practice, trial and error or lost time to learn otherwise. Get the edge to improve your scores and put your station in the winners circle today!
Registration Fee includes:
- Full day of training and knowledge enhancement, for both beginners and advanced contesters, and taught by veteran Contesters (Check files and videos for past CTU Presentations).
- Breakfast Buffet and Boxed Lunch, Vegetarian option available, on Thursday.
- Coffee and Cookies during break.
- Printed Textbook and Class Notes. Access to color slide decks.
- Handouts, Catalogs and a CTU carry bag.
- Personalized “Certificate of Completion” (suitable for framing!)
- You are also invited to the Wednesday Night Pizza Party at the Hope Hotel
CTU 2024 Registration Fee:
- Sorry, No sign ups at the door!
- Sorry, no refunds – no cancellations.
- Scholarships (registration fee) available for those 25 years old or younger – contact us for info.
- * If you have presented or will present a talk or a paper at any club meeting, or have an article about Amateur Radio published, between May 17, 2023 and May 15, 2024 – you qualify for a $10.00 registration fee discount.