Contest University will be held on Thursday May 14, 2020, from 7:00am to 5:00pm, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Dayton, Ohio. This is the day before the Dayton Hamvention officially opens. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to gain knowledge that may take you years of practice, trial and error or lost time to learn otherwise. Get the edge to improve your scores and put your station in the winners circle today!
Registration Fee includes:
- Full day of training and knowledge enhancement, for both beginners and advanced contesters, and taught by veteran Contesters (Check files and videos for past CTU Presentations).
- Breakfast Buffet and Boxed Lunch, Vegetarian option available, on Thursday.
- Coffee and Cookies during break.
- Printed Textbook and Class Notes. Access to color slide decks.
- Handouts, Catalogs and a CTU carry bag.
- Personalized “Certificate of Completion” (suitable for framing!)
- You are also invited to the Wednesday Night Pizza Party in the Harding Room at the Crowne Plaza.
Ed Muns, WøYK
Rob Sherwood, NCøB
Tim Duffy, K3LR
Bob Wilson, N6TV
Tim Jellison, W3YQ
H. Ward Silver, NøAX
Doug Grant, K1DG
Frank Donovan, W3LPL
Tree Tyree, N6TR
Dr. Nathaniel Frissell, W2NAF
Marty Sullaway, NN1C
CTU 2020 Registration Fee:
- Sorry, No sign ups at the door!
- Sorry, no refunds – no cancellations.
- Scholarships (registration fee) available for those 25 years old or younger – contact us for info.
- * If you have presented or will present a talk or a paper at any club meeting, or have an article about Amateur Radio published, between May 14, 2019 and May 14, 2020 – you qualify for a $10.00 registration fee discount.